Listen to “New Paradigms in Healthcare” Here
Title:
“New Paradigms in Healthcare”

October 25th, 2012

Listen to “Crime and Community Safety” Here
Topic: “Crime and Community Safety.”

Comments:

• “Very informative and useful presentation.”
  • “Great guests, great insight into innovative solutions to challenges like re-entry.”

August 30th, 2012

Listen to “Volunteers are Golden” Here 
Topic: ”Volunteers are Golden: How to Keep them Happy

Comments: 

• “I had no idea the county had such a wide range of opportunities!”
  • “Its always good to bring people who do similar work together.”
  • “Thank You! Very well done.”

July 26th, 2012

Listen: Serving the Silver Tsunami (MP3)
Topic:
Serving the Silver Tsunami: Between 2000-2030 the Number of People over 65 will Triple.”

Comments:

• “The Forum increased my awareness of available resources.”
  • “The panel gave excellent presentations and I want to support their passions.”

June 28th, 2012

Listen: What Is Driving Kids to the Streets? (MP3)
Topic: “What Drives Kids to the Streets: Identifying Cultural Dynamics.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Comments:

• “Great subject! This information is helpful in dealing with my own clients.”
  • “I was open to hearing all about what the panelists had to say. It was informative and gave me a different perspective on homeless youth.”

May 24th, 2012

LISTEN: Food Justice: Access and Equality to Healthy Food (MP3)
Topic:Food Justice: Access and Equality”

Comments:

• “I learned a lot about what Community Food Share is and how it is managed.”
  • “What an inspiration! It is refreshing to see how many people are out there helping the community get the food that they need, even if they can’t afford it.”

April 24th, 2012

LISTEN: What is Happening to the American Dream? (MP3)
Topic: “What is Happening to the American Dream.”

Comments:

• “It was inspiring to hear about how generations are handling the change in society.”
  • “We  got into some in-depth conversations that re-defined what the American dream is today and why we need to be open-minded and accept change.”

March 22, 2012

LISTEN: Greening of Our Faith Communities: Partnership and Sustainability (MP3)
Topic: “Greening of Our Faith Communities: Partnership and Sustainability.”Comments:

• “The food was great. Thank you Eco-Cycle and the Energy Efficiency info was useful. Rabbi Marc made me proud!”
  • “Wonderful and diverse perspectives on sustainability.”
  • “Learned lots about opportunities for collaboration.”

February, 2012

LISTEN: Community Resources: Helping Boulder County’s Unemployed (MP3)
Topic: “Community Resources: Helping Boulder County’s Unemployed.”

Comments:

• “Recently unemployed myself, good to know about new approaches for employment seeking.”
  • “I now know more resources to help my clients at the Boulder County Jail.”
  • “I am thankful to understand more about the Boulder County Workforce.”

January 26, 2012

LISTEN: Creating the Culture for Community Transformation (MP3)
Topic: “Creating the Culture for Community Transformation: Maximizing Resources and Funds.”

Comments:

• “This was a great description of the exciting collaborations that are taking place in Boulder County.”
  • “I got a better understanding of Restoring the Soul. Met individuals tied to faith communities providing services to older adults.”
  • “I’m happy to have learned about the systematic collaborations that are currently taking place locally.”